This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 5354
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor Rehab Services - Rehab Therapy for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
Responsible, under the direction of the Manager/Director, for providing direct supervision and clinical oversight of the clinical multidisciplinary team which may include management of direct patient care staff and overall coordination of the team’s clinical services as evidenced through outcomes.
1. Link mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommends or develops plans for improvement, and assures regulatory compliance.
2. Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback.
3. Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
4. Coordinate caregiver activities to ensure efficiency in the delivery of patient care services and systems/operations, cost-effectiveness, staff productivity and timely/accurate communications throughout the continuum of care.
5. Ensure that services are provided in compliance with regulatory requirements and department policies and procedures.
6. Coordinate clinical/patient care services cost-effectively within established budget parameters and in a manner that ensure appropriate reimbursement for services rendered. This includes productivity and benchmarking outcomes within industry standards. Participate in budget planning and monitoring.
7. Perform quality and safety activities including performance improvement, chart and case reviews; prepare written reports as necessary, utilizing data collection and analysis.
8. Lead/facilitate appropriate meetings with members of the clinical and support staff.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.