PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Home Care Services Northwest Network- Hospice Admin for a Full Time, Day position.
The Director leads and maintains accountability for the overall direction, administration and management of Home Health operations, staff services, and outcomes.
- Direct services and operations in collaboration with managers, staff, physicians, administration and other members of the healthcare/operational team.
- Develop annual objectives including goals and strategies for department. Creates and monitors infrastructure, systems, processes and standards to achieve desired results.
- Monitor referral/admission trends and facilitate effective strategies to ensure customer/physician satisfaction.
- Develop, implement and monitor operating and capital budgets. Accountable for meeting budgetary and operational targets by managing costs effectively while ensuring reimbursement for services rendered.
- Ensure the presence of an on-going quality improvement program and champions the continuous improvement process for all areas within scope and span of control.
- Directs recruitment, training, development and evaluation of staff.
- Develop and implement operation and clinical policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory, industry and quality standards. Ensure regulatory compliance for all areas of responsibility.
- Proactively initiate, facilitate and complete planning, implementation, evaluation and management of processes to assure quality, efficient and cost-effective patient care serves and operations/systems.
- Represent Home Health at appropriate community, state and national level meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field required.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Nursing Administration, Health Care Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years home health/hospice experience and at least two years of administrative and management experience required.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in state if applicable
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire. (Not required for Oregon West Network).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient use of computers including MS Office applications
- Strong customer service and results focus
- Ability to form collaborative relationships both within the organization and the community
- Ability to motivate and coach staff, promote ongoing learning, and lead improvement activity
- Ability to prioritize workloads and work independently
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively with other healthcare team members
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.