This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 5436
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Analytic Reporting Developer for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for analyzing data in enterprise wide systems that are critical to clinical care and operational processes within PeaceHealth. Provide consulting service for data analytics and visual representations of information for decision support.
1. Lead information gathering sessions with customers across PeaceHealth and incorporate the results into project scope documents and solution designs. Conduct interviews, surveys, etc. to determine requirements for data, analysis, metadata, training, data quality, performance and reporting. Serve as a liaison between customers and other teams as needed.
2. Extract data from data warehouse and source systems to develop comprehensive measures of operational and clinical performance.
3. Develop solutions to information gaps for sound business decision making including the coordination of prototype reviews to eliminate redundancy in the collection and distribution of data. Analyze data structure and process workflows, recommend changes to improve the use of resources and accuracy of available information.
4. Act as liaison to oversight committees, counterpart groups, system level collaboratives and other management groups using appropriate methods of communication.
5. Collaborate with system level leadership, providers and other caregivers to develop standardized system wide metrics as well as coordinating the development of standardized data extracts to meet external regulatory reporting requirements of private and publicly disclosed information.
6. Analyze data and reporting solutions to understand business impact, correlations/discrepancies, and to propose changes/alternate solutions.
7. Develop SQL Stored Procedures, reporting solutions, delivery schedules using Crystal Reports, Business Objects Enterprise, SQL-Server as well as SQL Server Reporting Services, SAS, SPSS, PIMD and others as deemed necessary to meet the need.Works with enterprise applications data from Epic’s Clarity Data Model and other independent sources.
8. Develop the necessary written or interactive reports as well as analyzing the results in order to identify trends and relevant artifacts associated with the data. Prepare and issue instructions concerning generation, completion and distribution of reports according to new or revised processes, procedures or policies within operations and the analytic reporting standards.
9. Recommend the establishment of new or modified methods and procedures to improve information content, completeness and presentation to optimize actionable business decision making.
10. Prepare reports and analyze existing portfolio for trends and performance including SQL optimization and automation; and extract existing data to manipulate/calculate/format into presentable forms, including charts, and graphs tables, etc.
11. Use current knowledge of clinical processes, tools, data warehouses, operational data stores, non-warehoused databases and systems to enhance work product with state of the art data extraction, analytic tools, and statistical analytics.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the community please visit our homepage: www.careers.peacehealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.