PeaceHealth is seeking a Provider Compensation Analyst for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for providing compensation analyses, scenario modeling, and guidance which enhances the decision making of assigned internal customers. Communicates and works directly with providers in answering compensation related inquiries. Primarily responsible for RVU adjustments, journal entries and other tasks associated with the month end close process. Provides support in the development and reporting for provider compensation, work RVUs and FTEs. Also works directly with clinical leadership to provide compensation information as needed.
- Supports centralized provider employment contract administration, compliance, processes, and database management. Assists with processes to support provider compensation policies and practices.
- Develops process improvements. Designs, develops, tests and implements electronic auditing and tracking processes.
- Maintains and audits complex data entered into multiple systems.
- Serves as the primary preparer of journal entries related to the general ledger accrual processes, RVU adjustments, and other provider compensation related tasks associated with PeaceHealth’s month end financial close process.
- Provides current data and modeling for a variety of compensation scenarios using established reporting tools, to educate the provider staff and support high quality, high touch service to the provider(s). Provides ongoing financial and variation analysis that will assist management in enhancing operations. 5. Prepares fair market value statements on demand and tracks approval by leadership.
- Participates in salary surveys, analyzes market data and compiles blended data for the determination of fair market-based compensation and productivity. Assists in developing comparative data used in determining compensation plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Human Resources or related field required; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of three years in accounting/finance and/or human resource analysis experience required.
- Working knowledge of CMS Relative Value Units (RVUs) and CPT codes.
- Sound analytical skills, including mathematical skills and ability to develop interpret and present data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with providers, medical group leaders, network administrators and recruiters.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple demands and short time frames
- Excellent verbal, negotiation and written communications skills, particularly with key stakeholder groups such as PHMG leadership, providers and the provider recruitment staff.
- Strong customer service focus. High level of interpersonal skills working in sensitive, personal and confidential situations.
- Advanced level of technical expertise in Excel required with proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Thorough knowledge of business and management principles.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail and a proven ability to effectively plan, meet deadlines and work with detail.
- Ability to implement major system and policy improvements and consequent new workflow, procedural systems, and processes. Ability to investigate and recommend major problem resolution.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.