PeaceHealth is seeking a System Director Talent Acquisition for a Full Time, Day position.
Directs, controls, and is accountable for Talent Acquisition (TA) across PeaceHealth including recruitment, relocation, credentialing and certification, and licensure. Aligns operational performance and priorities with the PeaceHealth strategic plan. Provides leadership by the support and development of engaged teams; creating an environment that supports continuous improvements, and minimizing barriers so that caregivers can achieve identified goals and targets. Develops long and short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction. Responsible for quality, service and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Leads and directs Talent Acquisition (TA) for PeaceHealth by preparation and execution of innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies and plans to meet objectives. Optimizes alignment of recruitment system-wide support services/functions.
- Provides oversight of growth, improvement, and change initiatives within TA. Refines and manages consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support candidate experience and talent acquisition/hiring manager efficiencies.
- Aligns recruiting and TA efforts with Workforce Planning and Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. Advises HR and Talent leadership on performance and optimization strategies.
- Partners with colleagues at all levels to support change and performance initiatives. Drive accountability in the talent acquisition team and hiring managers for delivering on quality outcomes.
- Develops and manages the department operating budget; responsible for fiscal and budgetary decisions for the department in accordance with PeaceHealth policies.
- Directs and coordinates forecasting and work-force planning efforts; analyzes market conditions for developing targeted candidate pipelines, and directs efforts to lead effective recruiting approaches to those markets.
- Performs leadership responsibilities associated with the leaders of the TA team including the selection, training, assignment of work, scoping of projects, performance development, coaching, and mentoring.
- Develops system-wide TA operational and administrative policies and procedures. Monitors TA activities to ensure compliance with PeaceHealth policies and procedures and governmental and regulatory standards.
- Develops performance measurement standards for TA and compares performance to industry benchmarks. Conducts forecasting and work-force planning. Compiles, analyzes, and presents data as required. Monitors and measures performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience/certification.
- Master’s degree or equivalent relevant experience/certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years HR/Recruitment Experience, preferably in Healthcare.
- 5 years leadership experience preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years HR/Recruitment experience, preferably within healthcare to be considered for System Director level role. LICENSE/CERTIFICATION:
- Certification as a Certified Medical Staff Recruiter (CMSR), Professional in Human Resources (PHR), or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification is preferred.
- Ability to manage EEO/AAP and OFCCP compliance.
- Strong working knowledge of HR programs, policies, and administrative processes.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment process, including effective interview and selection process.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities and a high aptitude for collaborating with professional colleagues.
- Demonstrated customer service focus.
- Proficient expertise in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to assess situations quickly and enact solutions with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and present concise information.
- Demonstrates business acumen.
- Presents with a professional demeanor to enhance the public image of PeaceHealth.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Displays consistent behavior that enhances the public image of PeaceHealth as evidenced by professionalism in workplace and public interactions with leadership, peers, staff, patients, physicians, and the public.
- Ability to travel as needed.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.