PeaceHealth is seeking a compassionate Hematologist/Oncologist interested in joining our Hematology/Oncology team at Southwest Medical Center located in Vancouver, Washington (Portland metro area). The ideal candidate will have a dedicated mindset to improving and growing the team-focused oncology practice within our community.
The area offers big city amenities with quick access to the great outdoors and exceptional schools for your children. Practicing in Southwest Washington would be a great place for you!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Commission on Cancer Accredited
- Comprehensive Cancer Team, including (but not limited to) nurse navigators, OCN registered nurses and MAs within clinic.
- Join an established adults-only practice for 3 Hematologist/Oncologists and Nurse Practitioner and 2 Radiation Oncologists
- Only Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for precise treatment targeting and recognized as a center of excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- CyberKnife® radiosurgery center, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and High Dose Radiation
- Active Clinical Trials
- Tumor Boards: Thoracic, Breast, Spine & Brain, GI
- Complementary therapies
- 22 station (20 chair/2 bed) Infusion Centers on site
- EPIC EMR
Why you’ll love Vancouver, Washington:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- No Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center.
- The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- Guaranteed first-year income: $484,132.26
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
Reach out to learn how to join Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer:
Kim Dianich, CMSR PHR, Senior Provider Recruiter
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.