Take your career to the next level as a RN in the Inpatient Psychiatric Unit at Sacred Heart Medical Center, University District (Eugene, OR). We have a variety of 8 hour shifts on Days, Evenings and Nights.
**$5,000 Sign On Bonus & relocation assistance for eligible candidates!**
Only steps away from University of Oregon, you’ll experience the great combination of living near the city while taking in the fresh air and plush greenery the Pacific Northwest.
PeaceHealth is a non for profit, Catholic Health Care System with 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Washington, Oregon and Alaska. We value our communities and provide care in a holistic manner following our core values of respect, stewardship, collaboration, and social justice truly that are embedded in each and every caregiver working at PeaceHealth. Come join the team!
- Generous Relocation Assistance
- Starting wage of $38.83 an hour (more depending on experience).
- Great shift differentials; evening shift diff is $2.80/hour; nights is $7.15/hour; weekends is $2.00/hour.
- Additional pay for BSN, MSN and advanced certifications
- Medical and Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- PTO with no waiting period.
- Professional practice support.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- One-year continuous inpatient psychiatric experience within last five years OR three years clinical experience in outpatient behavioral health/psychiatry/community based mental health setting required.
- Ability to deal effectively with agitated and potentially violent patients.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Oregon Registered Nurse licensure required by date of hire.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
For more information, contact Erica at [email protected] or 541-222-2514.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.