This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 6274
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Senior Applications Systems Analyst for a Full Time, Day position.
The Applications Systems Analyst Sr. works on increasingly complex projects and business challenges, with higher levels of impact and/or visibility. This position works with minimal supervision, serves as a mentor to other caregivers on the team, applies a mastery of all existing standards related to our application development and software environments and leads efforts to add or refine standards as necessary. Facilitates the application development lifecycle or implementation of existing software applications or tools (e.g. software used for enterprise content management functions) to meet business objectives and ensure customer satisfaction. Focusing on customer needs and requirements, responsibilities include documenting requirements and communicating them to facilitate the design, development, testing and implementation phases of the software application project lifecycle. Serves as Project Lead for assigned projects.
1. Leads Projects associated with application implementation and execution of high complexity and larger impact. Applies project management methodology and utilizes standard project management for software in development and maintenance of project plans.
2. Review and understands system options and specifications of Applications and utilizes the specifications as applicable to make recommendations on use.
3. Consults with customers to understand workflows, processes, data collection, report details and other technical issues associated with application software as they relate to system design and build decisions that support the department's function and goals.
4. Analyzes design alternatives and makes appropriate design decisions. Designs, validates and confirms new or changed functionality with the application environment that meets customer specifications. Understands and translates the business/department functionality into Application configurations and workflow validations.
5. Builds, tests, and debugs application to ensure the system meets end-user requirements. Builds complete testing plans to validate system parameters and functionality performs as specified with minimal guidance.
6. Identifies and resolves complex issues. This includes identifying appropriate resources and potential solution with minimal guidance. May delegate systems issues to analysts for resolution. Provides guidance on priority.
7. Proactively completes assigned application deployment, management and testing tasks. May provide guidance to analysts.
8. Provide guidance and mentorship to other analysts.
9. Assists application and technical team in the on-going management of user requests, issues, clinical application problems, and delivery of application enhancements.
10. Maintains project documentation including resources used, decisions, outcomes, agreements etc.
11. Works with vendors as appropriate to ensure smooth operation of products, reporting and resolution of issues.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
SYSTEM PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.