PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Manager Patient Experience for a Full Time, Day position. Relocation Assistance offered!
Partners with the Patient Experience team, Patient Experience Steering Committee, business sponsors, and other key stakeholders to manage the development, implementation, and sustainment of initiatives and processes aligned with the Patient Experience strategy. Serves as a contact for these activities, working collaboratively across the system with multidisciplinary stakeholders to provide system-wide support and guidance. Incorporates principles of high reliability and process improvement into all practice and initiatives and evaluates ongoing performance and compliance of implemented processes.
- Manages the patient experience project portfolio collecting and distributing data for reviewing, assessing, and managing projects to ensure that expected contributions to the portfolio and intended business benefits are met.
- Participates in project planning and design activities to improve clarity of purpose, identification of stakeholder ownership, and understand interdependencies between projects and subprojects, improving the probability of successful and timely deployment.
- Manages project plans and deliverables, directs all project phases, and acts as a contact for project stakeholders.
- Participates in or develops mechanisms for establishing, monitoring and integrating project elements, and communications concerning change management processes and decisions.
- Identifies needed resources and works with system leadership to develop work plans to support efforts.
- Tracks, monitors, and evaluates performance of implemented programs, advises leadership on findings and recommends strategies for improvement.
- Receives performance improvement work from kaizens and takes ownership for ensuring completion and implementation of the new processes and tools. Builds process maps and standard work.
- Plans, schedules and manages project meetings.
- Applies Lean methodology to program improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, Computer Science or related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience required.
- Master’s Degree or advanced training is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ enterprise level program management experience managing multiple complex high-profile projects simultaneously and driving toward successful results.
- Experience in driving results in patient experience or customer relations excellence preferred.
- Understanding of hospital internal systems and processes developed through firsthand experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of and experience in applying continuous process improvement methodologies and tools such as PDSA/PDCA, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- Facilitation or project management certification is preferred.
- Ability to influence and lead programs/projects at all levels across the organization.
- Ability to design and deliver impactful presentations to broad audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required. Proficiency with Share-Point preferred.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members to work collaboratively in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled listener and able to represent the perspective of others.
- Strong group facilitation and conflict management skills and a demonstrated ability to unite individuals around a common goal.
- Demonstrated relationship building and credibility skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to generate ideas and fresh perspectives.
- Well organized and an aptitude for detail.
- Collaborative, transparent, approachable, and passionate about the goal at hand.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, and display flexibility in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Strong planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Ability to function both autonomously and with strong self-direction as well as collaboratively with local and system teams.
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time, including communities as far North as Ketchikan, Alaska and South to Florence, Oregon.
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires light physical exertion including sitting 67-100% of the time.
- Ability to seldom lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail 80-95% of work
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.