PeaceHealth is seeking a Sys VP HR Operations Tech for a Full Time, Day position.
Accountable for HR Operations and Technology across PeaceHealth. Responsible for setting the vision and strategy to deliver high value, efficient Human Resources services through an HR Partner Organization and Centers of Expertise model. Assures the alignment of system-wide goals to support caregivers and leaders in PeaceHealth’ s Networks. Sets organization-wide HR goals aligned with business/mission strategy – in partnership with the HRP Organization, Talent Acquisition, Rewards and Caregiver Engagement. Responsible for increasing service excellence through partnership with key stakeholders. Responsible for the operational and financial performance of assigned areas.
- Provide leadership and direction to HR team members; creating and communicating a vision that motivates them to pursue high standards of excellence and making real the HR vision statement of exceptional and compassionate service to each caregiver, every time, every touch.
- Effectively envision and develop new HR strategies to address competitive, complex business issues and objectives. Gain organizational support for implementation of aligned HR programs and policies.
- Engage with the HR Partner organization, Talent Acquisition, Caregiver Engagement, Rewards in working as a collaborative team in the implementation of aligned HR programs, processes and policies.
- Serve as a change management leader, leveraging technology, tools and best practices.
- Develop and deliver value through service and performance excellence, seeking continuous rapid process improvement and implementation of best practices.
- Communicate transparently, openly and frequently, establishing regular meetings, written/verbal reports and an engaging and vibrant culture.
- Ensures the true value of the HR Service Center is delivered by optimizing the level of service and responsiveness provided to caregivers and other customers. Serves as advocate for caregivers in all areas of service delivery.
- Build caregiver engagement and increase caregiver service, contribution and commitment to the organization.
- Enhance and maintain an HR Dashboard to provide timely metrics and outcomes and identify trends to deliver value to the organization through service excellence, quality and cost.
- Assure regulatory compliance, and appropriate security and confidentiality for the organization and caregivers.
- Develop annual budget and other financial measures and reports for the HR Operations team (HRMS, HR Service Center).
- Participate in and lead critical strategic initiatives across the PeaceHealth organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business or related discipline required.
- Master’s degree or combination of education and professional experience equivalent that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job with agreement to obtain a master’s degree within 3 years of date of hire is required.
- Minimum of 10 years in a senior level position in a complex environment.
- Experience in non-profit healthcare system and corporate role highly desirable.
- Shared services and HRPO experience strongly desired.
- Advanced expertise/training in benefits, compensation, retirement plans and leading best practices strongly desired.
- High level of business acumen including intimate knowledge of healthcare industry and trends.
- Advanced skills in multiple areas of HR expertise (Rewards, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Labor Relations).
- Demonstrated track record in delivering value through service excellence and performance outcomes.
- Experience and advanced knowledge in current HR Information System tools and technology.
- Experience in working in a matrix relationship model, Shared Services environment preferred.
- Strong HR Analytics and experience in establishment of Metrics, Outcomes and Service Level Agreements.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, Federal and State laws with a working knowledge of multiple Human Resources disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation communications skills and techniques.
- Change leader with ability to inspire and engage teams to achieve high levels of service excellence.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of responsibility is required.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.