This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 6096
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Business Continuity Program Manager - Business Continuity.
This position is based out of Vancouver, WA and the Program Manager will live within commuting distance.
Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the full life cycle of business continuity activities, to include program management, business impact analysis, plan development and maintenance, training, exercises and continual improvement. Interacts with all levels of leadership. Partners with stakeholders across the system. The program consists of the strategies required to enable rapid recovery of business services from a significant disruptive event. It also includes crisis management strategies needed to provide enterprise decision making and communications during disruptive events and mitigate risks to PeaceHealth.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field or equivalent experience, training and education.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in business continuity planning and coordination.
• Program management experience required.
• Experience in healthcare strongly preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple, high visibility projects simultaneously.
• Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Relationship-building skills.
• High level of energy and capacity for work.
• Strong computer application skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Visio experience desired.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.