Job ID: 6096
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Manager - Business Continuity for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the full life cycle of business continuity activities, to include program management, business impact analysis, plan development and maintenance, training, exercises and continual improvement. Interacts with all levels of leadership. Partners with stakeholders across the system. The program consists of the strategies required to enable rapid recovery of business services from a significant disruptive event. It also includes crisis management strategies needed to provide enterprise decision making and communications during disruptive events and mitigate risks to PeaceHealth.
1. Establishes Business Continuity program and communicate direction and clear performance expectations to meet organizational adoption and optimization objectives. Works with leaders across the organization to enhance and optimize business continuity throughout PeaceHealth.
2. Researches, selects, refines, and establishes a standard model for system wide compliance with HIPAA security requirements. Develops and leads the business continuity strategies across the organization to enable and support executive decision making.
3. Establishes and manages service level agreements (SLAs) with key stakeholders and the executive sponsors for Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs
4. Develops and maintains risk assessments for lines of business, facilities and technology, identify gaps and mitigate risks.
5. Enhances business continuity and crisis management governance documents, tools, templates and forms
6. Consults with line of business leaders to maintain department plans that meet recovery objectives.
7. Leads and maintains a system wide crisis management program and business impact analyses
8. Plans, leads, and participates in business continuity, and disaster recovery exercises, audits, and maintenance.
9. Partners with the Emergency Management coordinators to ensure that hospital emergency operational plans coincide with business continuity plans.
10. Assists department leadership with budgeting needs.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field or equivalent experience, training and education.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in business continuity planning and coordination.
• Program management experience required.
• Experience in healthcare strongly preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple, high visibility projects simultaneously.
• Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Relationship-building skills.
• High level of energy and capacity for work.
• Strong computer application skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Visio experience desired.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.