PeaceHealth is seeking a System VP Patient Experience & Loyalty for a Full Time, Day position.
Provides leadership and direction for the strategic development, implementation and sustainment of programs and processes to address and improve patient experience and loyalty. Leads data-driven experience improvement efforts in a complex and distributed, yet system-oriented environment. Successfully collaborates and influences Clinical Excellence and Operations teams, Marketing and Communications, as well as People and Culture division to ensure a differentiated and consistent end-to-end experience at PeaceHealth.
This position has oversight responsibilities to ensure patient experience scores support our organizational Clinical Excellence objectives of CMS Five Star and our journey to Magnet/Pathways to Excellence status across the health system.
Additionally, this position will work in partnership with the System Vice President, Marketing and Communications to ensure a seamless, consistent experience throughout the consumer-patient journey. The Marketing and Communications leader has responsibility for the consumer experience, consumer insights and analytics, personas, patient journey mapping, brand identity and digital and content strategy including the PeaceHealth website and social platforms. This position will act as a consultative partner for the Marketing and Communications and Operations structures to ensure that experience best practices considered and applied within digital and facilities-based channels.
Caregiver and provider engagement are critical to achieving an optimal patient experience. As such, this position will also work closely with the People & Culture division to ensure that strategies and goals work in concert as we collectively strive to improve patient experience and caregiver/provider engagement.
- Provides leadership and direction for the strategic development, implementation and sustainment of programs and processes to address and improve patient experience and loyalty and align improvement work with organizational priorities.
- Leads data-driven experience improvement efforts in a complex and distributed, yet system-oriented environment in collaboration with Clinical Excellence and Operations, Marketing and Communications, and People and Culture organizations to ensure a differentiated and consistent end-to-end experience at PeaceHealth.
- Provides oversight and leadership to ensure patient experience scores support our organizational Clinical Excellence objectives of CMS Five Star and our journey to Magnet/Pathways to Excellence status across the health system.
- Leads the systemwide Patient Experience Senior Cabinet to ensure ministry alignment, drive engagement and build patient trust and loyalty.
- Leads by creating an experience culture mindset that is focused on delivering exceptional patient care with top quartile outcomes.
- Partners with the System Vice President Marketing and Communications to ensure a seamless, consistent experience throughout the consumer-patient journey.
- Partners with Network and Ambulatory leadership to patient experience best practices are employed and refined to ensure a deafferented experience for patients and families.
- Works closely with the People & Culture division to ensure that strategies and goals work in concert as we collectively strive to improve patient experience and caregiver/provider engagement.
- Provides the vision and leadership to actively engage physicians and nurses, and clinical care teams to drive patient engagement efforts achieving CMS Five Star ratings and Magnet/Pathways to Excellence status. Successfully articulate the “why”.
- Creates the strategy and infrastructure to grow consumer and patient experience by promoting industry best practice approaches. Sets assertive goals and drives outcomes.
- Develops the structure, processes and operating model to strengthen experience capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field required.
- Master’s degree or advanced degree in a related field such as MBA, MHA is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive management experience required.
- Minimum of 10 years of consumer experience in a complex system focused on advancing experience goals in partnership with clinical leadership and operational leadership.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Ability to think strategically and progressively considering advancements toward the shift to value in the short, mid, and long-term.
- Ability to work with clinicians, operators, and all levels of leadership to ensure application and sustainability of PeaceHealth experience.
- Ability to present and deliver complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Positive, future-oriented outlook; proactive, self-directed and intuitive.
- Ability to balance leadership that is performance and people oriented, using a consultative approach for key decisions.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills required.
- Conflict management and group facilitation skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to build a cohesive, high functioning team across the network working in partnership with other organizations.
- Strong commitment to the Mission and Values of PeaceHealth.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.