Full-time General Cardiologist to join a growing program at Oregon Heart & Vascular Institute.
- Successful Candidates will have significant expertise in General and Diagnostic Cardiology, but also experience and a strong interest Echocardiography. Echo board certification is expected.
- Eugene/Springfield Oregon is a delightful, mid-sized college town with a population of 240k, nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart RiverBend Hospital is a 388-bed state-of-the art Tertiary care center recognized regionally as the leading Cardiovascular center.
- Oregon Heart and Vascular Institute (OHVI) is an attached building, integrated into RiverBend Hospital organizing all Cardiovascular care under a single roof.
- The OHVI includes programs in Advance Cardiovascular Imaging, Heart Failure, Electrophysiology and Vascular Medicine. They also have a robust Structural Heart program with TAVR (>1100 cases to date), MitraClip, Watchman, PFO/ASD closure.
- OHVI includes 17 Physicians (3 CV Surgeons, 4 Interventionalist, 5 General, 2HF and 3 EP), and 10 Advanced Practice Clinicians (PA-C/NP).
- The Echo program is comprehensive, offering an ICAEL certified lab that includes TTE, TEE, Stress Echo and procedural echo support. 3D and Strain imaging
- Nuclear labs are ICANL certified and include a SPECT CT and CZT cameras
- The Vascular lab is ICAVL certified.
- There is an expanding Advanced Cardiac Imaging program with 128 slice, dual source CT as well as cardiac MRI
- Outreach clinic sites in primary and secondary services areas within Oregon serving 500,000 patients in three counties.
- Streamlined Rapid Access Clinic - patients are seen within 72-hours and Cath Lab adjoining the Cardiology Clinic.
- Visa Sponsorship available.
If this opportunity resonates with you, please email me directly!
Grace Riggs, Provider Recruiter [email protected]
Springfield is located at the southern end of the Willamette Valley, also known as, Oregon wine country. Two rivers run through the community, the Willamette River, and McKenzie River. Bike, walk or run the Middle Fork Path along the Willamette river, or spend the day fishing on the McKenzie river. Springfield has a flourishing downtown and fast becoming a must visit for your culinary experience! Immersed in art, take the outdoor mural tour, or stay inside at the Emerald Art Center. Springfield is minutes away from the University of Oregon. Go DUCKS! We have one of the most desirable locations in the Pacific Northwest to live, work, and play.
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
Benefits of working for PeaceHealth:
- Guaranteed Salary: $522,000
- Employment bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Education Loan Reimbursement (if applicable)
- CME Allowance and Clinician Wellbeing Program
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.