Job ID: 6856
Location: Longview, WA
Work Type: Per Diem - Relief
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Select benefits
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
4. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
5. Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES:
St. John Medical Center
Oncology –Two years RN experience in an acute care setting, medical/surgical, specialty outpatient setting is preferred. Previous oncology and infusion experience as a RN is preferred. Central line, IV and PICC line care and knowledge also preferred.
LONGVIEW WSNA PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.