PeaceHealth is seeking a Server Storage Administrator for a Full Time, Day position.
**The employee in this role may be seated at one of our network locations in Washington, Oregon or Alaska.
Responsible for the acquisition, installation, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft servers and data storage environments. Position requires a good working knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems, Intel based hardware, data storage systems and hardware, security, and design concepts. As part of the server and storage team participates on organizational projects and initiatives.
- Analyzes computing needs based on customer requirements and organizational direction to facilitate research and recommendations for cost effective hardware and software solutions.
- Install and maintains all server and storage infrastructure hardware, software, and services in compliance with established architectural standards.
- Monitors, reports and manages performance of server and storage infrastructure.
- Management and deployment of antivirus software and security patches for server environment.
- Troubleshoots all server and storage infrastructure issues including availability and utilization.
- Responsible for upgrades/patches to assigned Operating Systems, systems software, tools, networked components and applications as required by vendor partners.
- Participates in an on call rotation for system and server and storage support.
- Monitors and supports assigned server and storage applications and services as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field; may substitute equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Administrator experience with Microsoft Server technology and/or Data Storage technologies
- Experience with the following:
- Cisco UCS Server systems preferred.
- Windows server security and antivirus
- WINS, DHCP, Active Directory, DNS, FTP
- Perfmon, Openview and Event Viewer tools
- SAN fabrics, fiber switch, storage engine, solid state storage, RAID array, cache, etc.
- EMC VNX, VMAX, VPLEX, Isilon, Centara preferred
- EMC Storage Management; Unisphere and Enginuity
- Basic Networking, Backup, and Restore
- Experience with ActiveDirectory administration strongly preferred.
- Clinical or healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
SYSTEM PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of the time with some prolonged periods of sitting
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties require intense concentration and attention to detail up to 30% of work time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.