PeaceHealth is seeking a Supply Chain Process Coordinator for a Full Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $25.78, more depending on experience.
Provides project support and Supply Chain related internal customer training; recommends and implements improvements in Supply Chain management for the organization. Serves as a liaison with other Supply Chain teams and customers. Responsible for the regional planning, coordination and integration of Supply Chain processes. Facilitates and supports the operational improvement objectives established by Supply Chain Leadership.
- Supports project management, lean improvement opportunities and implementation for approved projects.
- Supports and conversions for Supply Chain projects, products or supported services.
- Performs analysis/review, identifying issues, and assisting with the development of procedures for effective use of Supply Chain modules.
- Assists with testing of software related to upgrades, patches, process flows, system modifications, custom reports.
- Acts as subject matter resource by providing consultative and functional assistance to end users for ongoing use of SCMS modules.
- Maintains requester and requesting location set-ups, mobile Supply Chain user set up, shopping lists, PAR locations, period close activities and taxable non-stock items.
- Assists in the development and direct/participate in structured training courses for SCMS and related modules, new system upgrades and trains super users and end users. Conducts individual or group training sessions or make other group presentations.
- Supports and coordinates physical inventory process.
- Assists and supports data management projects including conducting periodic review and data cleanup activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Advanced degree (Associates or Bachelors) highly preferred; Equivalent combination of education and work experience may substitute.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in supply chain required.
- Experience in Healthcare product knowledge highly preferred.
- Infor/Lawson ERP and add-ins experience preferred.
- Experience developing analytical and training documents preferred.
- Lean training certification is required within 2 years of hire.
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of materials management and operational work flow in supply chain.
- Manages change well, personally and professionally, to attain savings targets.
- Thrives in a growth and challenging team setting to move business goals forward.
- Positive attitude and respect for others essential.
- Self-directed, analytical, proactive work style.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.