PeaceHealth is seeking a Supply Chain Contract Coordinator for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $23.42, more depending on experience.
Responsible for the administrative oversight of PeaceHealth’s Supply Chain contracts portfolio, including those related to equipment, services and products. Provides on-going coordination of contracts, ensuring all agreements are current, activated, and easily retrievable. Maintains portfolio of contracts in a user friendly repository.
- Coordinate the development of contracts to ensure documents and associated language are developed and key stakeholder input is included. Supports and maintains workflow tools used by Contract Team.
- Track contracts on an on-going basis to determine if milestones are met, financial implications are addressed and responsibilities outlined for all parties involved. Reports department metrics related to contracting.
- Responsible for maintenance of contract files and continuous improvement of the contract renewal cycle. Collaborates with Supply Chain Data Analyst to validate data, ensure adherence to policies and utilization of contract management tools.
- Proactively looks for new opportunities to improve the development of contracts or renewal cycle of existing contracts for the benefit of PeaceHealth. Make recommendations regarding contract language changes, contract terms and negotiation strategies.
- Identify and solicit information from and provide technical assistance to key stakeholders in order to fully address system specification, risk concerns and other requirements in contracts.
- Communicate with vendors to clarify and assist in the clarification of pricing, activation processes, contract terms and conditions. Activate new contracts via Premier website tools; include management of revisions, terminations, uploading of local or specialty tiers, etc. per recommendation of Contract Managers. Support pricing management with distributor and via tools (e.g., GHX).
- Act as customer service liaison for PeaceHealth’s Supply Chain Contract Team; answer phone calls and manages shared team email box. Responsible for the regular contract newsletter.
- Prepare reports, contribute or manage contracting intranet website, SharePoint site, contract tracking tools, uses other tools (e.g., Premier and GHX); prepares contract summaries and presentations as needed.
- Support rebate tracking and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years related experience is required.
- Experience in Information Technology required, experience with Lawson ERP is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, is required.
- Experience with contract/vendor management in a supply chain environment is preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with legal documents and contract language is preferred.
- Experience with healthcare products and/or healthcare supply chain is highly preferred.
- Certified Materials Resource Professional (CMRP) is preferred. Caregiver will be required to become certified in GHX’s Contract Center module within six months of hire.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment is preferred.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated organizational and technical skills, including knowledge of hardware/software specifications
SHARED SERVICES PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.