Job ID: 6886
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Per Diem - Relief
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Select benefits
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist for a Per Diem/Relief, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $15.63, more depending on experience.
Provides a variety of material handling support; such as receipt, distribution, linen, and inventory and equipment management.
1. Assists with requisitioning, stocking, receipt and distribution of supplies. Upon receipt of supplies; inspects and verifies quantities. Processes documentation on receipt and distribution of supplies according to department operational procedures and policies. As appropriate, records linen usage by department.
2. Responsible for supply inventory monitoring; rotates products, monitors expiration dates, ensures proper labeling and storage of equipment and/or supplies.
3. Prepares supplies, linen and equipment for distribution and delivers supplies to departments. Fills daily requisitions, determines delivery method, truck, courier, etc.
4. May perform equipment management by coordinating repairs, loaner services and rental equipment to minimize delays in services to department.
5. Works on special requests and/or projects as assigned.
6. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
PHSW - PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.