Job ID: 7287
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Main focus for this role is Employment law /Torts and litigation support. Provide contract administration for PeaceHealth internal customers and relate extensively with external contracting parties, which could include physicians, third party payors, and vendors. Provide support for senior leaders within the department in planning, coordinating, organizing and communication efforts to ensure daily effectiveness.
1. Completes legal research as requested by internal and external customers, including internet and other forms of computerized research.
2. Leads and facilitates regular legal team meetings to manage workflow for the department.
3. Coordinates contracts within the department, manages contract development and review, drafts form physician contracts and other selected contracts.
4. Acts as coordinator for operational planning within the department.
5. Coordinates work with key stakeholders as appropriate.
6. Ensures that contracts are prepared, executed, maintained, and renewed in compliance with the PeaceHealth contract policies.
7. Provides guidance, training and support to other paralegals in the department.
8. Provides Notary Public services.
9. Perform work in Commercial litigation as well as specializing in Employment law.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree and completion of an accredited paralegal training program or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.