This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 7110
Location: Sedro Woolley, WA
Work Type: Per Diem - Relief
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Select benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Food Service Assistant - Nutrition Services for a Per Diem/Relief, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $14.54, more depending on experience.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks which includes preparation, service, clean-up and delivery of food products in support of hospital food and catering service operations using HACCP guidelines for safe food handling.
* Follow guidelines for assigned station set-up and clean-up.
* May act as cafeteria cashier/running the cash register.
* Operate dish machine, wash pots and perform heavy cleaning duties following safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Prepare, mix, assemble, portion, serve and store food following applicable guidelines.
* Transport equipment, food, supplies and trash as directed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma
Education equivalent experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Food Handlers Card - Washington
-Minimum of one year previous work experience preferred. Retail food service experience preferred.
-Strong customer service skills
-Knowledge and understanding of proper food handling and sanitation
-Ability to work well with others
-Ability to effectively communicate in order to effectively and safely perform the functions of this role
Work requires frequent exposure to skin or lung irritants; extreme cold or heat; sharp instruments; or dangerous equipment. Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less. Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time). Work may require moderate physical exertion more than 65% of the time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.