Job ID: 7255
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Participates in the development of and implementation of financial policy, provides credible financial analyses, ensures data integrity, and guides decision making to preserve the financial position and performance of the organizations within the assigned Network.
1. Supervises and coordinates the quarterly forecast process and participates in long range financial planning, assuring proper coordination with system financial strategic and capital planning processes. Provides high level as well as detailed analysis that supports forecast targets and guidelines.
2. Participates in system work to streamline and standardize data compiling and dissemination for the medical centers. Effectively partners with all levels of leaders to share knowledge and tools that enhance productivity oversight, scheduling techniques, and business plan development for growth as well as retention of current revenue streams. Provides management and staff education on key performance indicators, formulating action plans and gap analyses. Reports the financial results of the operations on a regular basis, assuring that financial reporting and analyses are tailored to the unique needs of each entity and business units.
3. Collaborates with system and network finance teams for financial operations improvement opportunity identification, planning, implementation, and success measures that promote accountabilities. Produces, interprets, and uses data in a value-add capacity, including internal and external benchmarking metrics.
4. Provides customized financial analyses supporting the understanding and development of business plans and new business ventures such as joint ventures, mergers, and business acquisitions. Guides operators on assumptions and analysts on sound proformas, including capital needs.
5. Leads and oversees the regional analysis and reporting for governmental agencies. Serves as a central point of contact for coordinating key data submissions related to CAH cost report preparation, including time studies and square footage quarterly updates.
6. Regularly reviews, evaluates, and identifies revenue performance improvement opportunities across the Network in collaboration with system Revenue Cycle teams. Works closely with Supply Chain on the development and monitoring of key performance metrics.
7. Responsible for overall organization, operation, personnel, and management for area of responsibility. Directs recruitment, training, and performance assessment of personnel. Engages in effective mentoring, coaching, and counseling as necessary
8. Responsible for developing and implementing plans to meet or exceed internal and external customer needs; simultaneously assuring excellent quality and service outcomes.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent combination of education or experience is required. Masters degree is strongly desired.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five years of experience, with at least three years as financial management in a hospital setting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.