PeaceHealth is seeking a Therapy Supervisor to lead our Outpatient Neuro Clinic in Eugene, Oregon. This 5 day a week position includes patient care approximately 50% of the time.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services serves the greater Eugene-Springfield community in the care and treatment of individuals with neurological diagnoses. We have an experienced team of PT, OT and SLPs and we value professional development. The department is spacious and well-designed for a variety of interventions with continually upgraded technology and equipment.
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
Responsible, under the direction of the Manager/Director, for providing direct supervision and clinical oversight of the clinical multidisciplinary team which may include management of direct patient care staff and overall coordination of the team’s clinical services as evidenced through outcomes.
- Link mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommends or develops plans for improvement, and assures regulatory compliance.
- Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Coordinate caregiver activities to ensure efficiency in the delivery of patient care services and systems/operations, cost-effectiveness, staff productivity and timely/accurate communications throughout the continuum of care.
- Ensure that services are provided in compliance with regulatory requirements and department policies and procedures.
- Coordinate clinical/patient care services cost-effectively within established budget parameters and in a manner that ensure appropriate reimbursement for services rendered. This includes productivity and benchmarking outcomes within industry standards. Participate in budget planning and monitoring.
- Perform quality and safety activities including performance improvement, chart and case reviews; prepare written reports as necessary, utilizing data collection and analysis.
- Lead/facilitate appropriate meetings with members of the clinical and support staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited therapy school (physical, occupational, SLP) required.
- Minimum of five years of therapy experience with minimum of two years of experience in specific clinical area of practice within the past five years required.
- Minimum of two years of leadership experience preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines specific to current accreditation and state agencies required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age-specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current therapy licensure in state where caregiver will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Valid driver’s license (OR, WA or AK as applicable) and proof of auto insurance required.
- Strong organizational, administrative and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications as well as clinical applications
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- May have responsibility for both inpatient and outpatient therapy services.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.