PeaceHealth is seeking a Annual Giving Officer - Foundation for a Full Time, Day position.
*This position is remote - Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska*
Responsible for helping to implement a comprehensive annual giving program that will include donor acquisition and retention through traditional and innovative annual giving strategies. Utilizes direct mail, online, social media, text, and telephone to reach PeaceHealth’s audiences. Creates highly personalized and targeted appeals to maximize engagement and financial impact.
- Implements the annual business plan for annual giving.
- Tailors appeals and philanthropic messages and increases personalized approaches to new and ongoing key constituents.
- Assists in the development and implementation of fundraising strategies for grateful patient acquisition, annual gifts, and pipeline development for planned giving and major gift prospects.
- Focuses on encouraging previous donors to increase their annual gifts by creating communication methods that make donors feel valued and important.
- Designs and coordinates appeals (e.g., direct mail, email, video, phone, and other channels) to target key populations to maximize fundraising potential.
- Plans, executes and monitors acknowledgements for annual fund donors through phone calls, direct mail, and email.
- Analyses and implements development metrics and demonstrates a strong analytical understanding of these result.
- Executes the caregiver campaigns at the local and system level.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on mass solicitation strategies, including marketing platforms and strategies.
- Staffs committees as assigned and attends meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, preferably in business, non-profit management, fundraising, communications or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience in annual giving.
- Ability to utilize digital analytics tools, predictive modeling, social media mining, marketing automation, segmentation, and other data-driven techniques.
- Certified as a Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) preferred.
- Ability to articulate the vision, mission and case for support of PeaceHealth
- Strong organizational skills in order to effectively plan and implement fundraising events
- Negotiating skills to successfully solicit donations
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of fundraising software such as Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.