PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor Respiratory Care for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $41.49, more depending on experience.
Responsible for operational oversight and supervision of Respiratory Care staff. Monitoring overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Responsible for staffing and scheduling.
- Links mission into day-to-day operations focusing on meeting organization and departmental targets;monitoring budget variances;recommending or developing plans for improvement, and assuring regulatory compliance.
- Recommends selection of staff, monitors and evaluates performance and accountability of staff.Evaluates competence and initiates performance improvement plans to develop staff, provides meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Works with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department. Assures compliance with regulatory requirements as well as organizational/departmental policies and procedures.
- Promotes problem identification, facilitates resolution and follows up and communicates with Director/staff as necessary.
- Completes weekly payroll process and associated paperwork as required.
- Acts as a liaison for physicians and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of 2 year AMA program required.
- Minimum of three years as a Registered Respiratory Therapist working in critical care required.
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
- Must be a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) licensed by state licensing board in the state of practice.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Strong administrative, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills including MS office applications as well as clinical applications.
LONGVIEW PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.