Licensed Clinical Social Worker
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 7941
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Licensed Clinical Social Worker interested in joining the brand-new Cascade Behavioral Health outpatient practice in beautiful Vancouver, Washington. Our program is guided by a philosophy of trauma informed care approach. Regardless of the setting or program in which services are provided, each patient is assisted in articulating his or her goals, and in working toward those goals through recognizing and building upon existing strengths. Candidates with experience are preferred.
- Join a team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Nurse Practitioners. With constant access and support from the clinic manager who is also a behavioral health psychologist. Along with collaboration from the behavioral health clinicians integrated into the PeaceHealth primary care practices throughout Southwest Washington.
- Clinic Hours: Monday through Friday, open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm with Tele-Psych incorporated. A flexible four to five day work week and no call expectations.
- This clinic was selected to preserve the confidentiality of the patient who participate in the program. Each clinician will have their own offer to protect the patient’s confidentiality. This will be one of PeaceHealth’s first clinics with a self-pay option.
- Coordinate and oversee the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with self-pay, commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Masters’ in Social Work (MSW).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Licensed Independent Counselor of Social Work issued by the State of Washington
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Licensed Social Worker.
- Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex mental health conditions.
- Experience provided clinical supervision to bachelors’ and masters’ level clinicians preferred.
- Previous leadership training or experience preferred.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.