PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Rheumatologist for its Musculoskeletal Practice in Longview, Washington at the PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center. If you thrive in the great outdoors but enjoy quick access to big city amenities, our practice would be a great place for you!
Join Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Established practice with a fellow Rheumatologist
- Join a Musculoskeletal team featuring of Physiatry, Interventional Pain Management, Chiropractic, and Rheumatology.
- Unopposed, established practice with a very large catchment
- Nursing and MA support with centralized scheduling and phone systems
- Mission-driven and serving the local community
- On-campus infusion center for Humira/Remicade
- EPIC EMR
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains such as Target, Macy’s and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center s a 200-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 150 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100k
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage and wellness program
- Generous compensation, paid time off and sick leave
- CME reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive retirement plan options
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Education loan reimbursement those those eligible
For more information about our careers in Washington state, contact:
Kim Dianich, CMSR PHR, Senior Provider Recruiter
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.