PeaceHealth is seeking a Plumber - Facilities for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $25.78, more depending on experience.
Performs all job functions generally associated with the plumbing trade, including but not limited to the design, installation, operation, trouble-shooting, maintenance and repair.
- Serves as a mentor and provides instruction and training to fellow caregivers on safe and proper plumbing.
- Estimates material needs and develops purchase requisitions.
- Ensures all work in is compliance with the National Plumbing Code, National Mechanical Code and local plumbing codes and ordinances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Post high school plumbing apprenticeship or other equivalent formalized training preferred.
- Five years of commercial plumbing experience or equivalent
- State certification in the installation, testing, and repair of all types of backflow preventers preferred.
- Valid state driver’s license
- Basic computer skills required.
- Good visual color discrimination
- Knowledge of National Plumbing Code, National Mechanical Code, and local plumbing codes and ordinances
- Work constantly requires active physical exertion less than 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Work requires frequent exposure to conditions involving toxic materials or hazardous waste. Work may require exposure to conditions involving minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments or tools. Often requires work at heights including from ladders.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.