Job ID: 8060
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Part-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Food Service Assistant- Nutrition Services for a Part Time, Variable position.
Come join our team of amazing and growing team!
Hourly compensation starts at $15.00, more depending on experience.
This position is responsible for preparing, serving, clean-up and delivery of food products in support of our hospital food and catering service operations.
* Follow guidelines for assigned station set-up and clean-up.
* May act as cafeteria cashier/running the cash register.
* Operate dish machine, wash pots and perform heavy cleaning duties following safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Prepare, mix, assemble, portion, serve and store food following applicable guidelines.
* Transport equipment, food, supplies and trash as directed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
Top Reasons to work with Peace Health
Work requires frequent exposure to skin or lung irritants; extreme cold or heat; sharp instruments; or dangerous equipment. Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less. Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time). Work may require moderate physical exertion more than 65% of the time.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.