Job ID: 8276
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Planner for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $34.30, more depending on experience.
Responsible for providing consistent delivery of facilities maintenance implementation services within established timelines, budget, and customer service standards. Proactively communicates with leaders when issues are identified to ensure resolution. Escalates to senior technical staff the need to initiate Preventive Maintenance and Repairs (PMR) when necessary.
1. Distributes preventive maintenance and demand work orders daily, weekly, and/or monthly in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) schedule and assists the manager and/or leads with job coordination.
2. Collaborates with leads and Facilities team members to properly plan work orders, including materials management, task estimating for budgetary approval and customer communication.
3. Utilizes CMMS Maximo to record work order classification, priority, activities and trade.
4. Prepares and analyzes data reports on Demand and PM Work Orders such as overdue, backlog, received/completed statistics. Prepares additional reports as requested for monthly reporting to manager and leads.
5. Works with the manager, leads, and Facilities team members for procurement to ensure accurate and timely communication with the requestor(s) regarding status of work orders.
6. Works with the contract administrator to ensure timely and accurate vendor support.
7. Provides recommendations regarding facilities equipment and utility systems maintenance programs.
8. Complies with established safety and environmental procedures, best practices, and regulatory bodies such as CMS, DNV, TJC, NFPA, EPA, DOH and local authorities having jurisdiction.
9. Responds to emergency calls during off-hours and determines resources needed to mitigate problems.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Associate’s degree in Facilities Business Operations, Facilities Technical Infrastructure, or related field required.
• Minimum of 2 years of maintenance planning experience working with CMMS such as Maximo required.
• Experience in technical and regulatory maintenance related to healthcare processes required.
• Experience in employee and subcontracted work coordination in a predictive and reliability-based facility maintenance program required.
• Experience working in a building management monitoring system required.
• Experience in healthcare strongly preferred.
• IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst
• Certified in Maximo report writing including Crystal Reports.
• Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude with an understanding of critical systems supporting the healthcare industry, such as MEP infrastructure, i.e. HVAC, chillers, electrical components, and plumbing.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and one-line drawings.
• Ability to understand and discuss implications of infrastructure.
• Ability to interpret project plans and executive roadmaps.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Relationship-building skills.
• High level of energy and capacity for work.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.