PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Manager Experience Data Management for a Full Time, Day position.
Leads Patient Experience (PX) data management/collection to meet PeaceHealth strategic priorities. Manages PX data projects such as working with leadership to assess the need for new PX surveys, implementing new surveys or making changes to existing extracts and sampling plans. Oversees extract, survey and cover letter content and data collection methodologies. Serves as the lead for coordinating and collaborating with the PeaceHealth Survey vendor and PeaceHealth leadership relating to PX Data management efforts and improvement strategies. Assures alignment and open communications with Technology Solutions Partners (TSP), and those who report PX data. Oversees ongoing quality assurance of the PX survey process across the care continuum and the end-to-end flow of data. Ensures PeaceHealth complies with all CMS governmental regulations related to PX measurement. Serves as subject matter expert of PX data/measures and promotes long-term data stewardship. Provides technical and content expertise for PX reporting, improvement strategies and other uses of data. Provides customer support and investigates and resolves issues as they arise. Escalates issues of concern to the System Director.
Serves as the organizational expert in data management project and program management; survey and PX data collection and analysis; regulatory requirements involving PX data; database and analytic technologies; measure development; data validation and integrity; and statistical analysis. Advanced organization and communication skills.
- Serves as the lead for PeaceHealth PX data management, analytics, collection. Works closely with leadership and the PX survey vendor to assure the PX survey data and processes are being maximized to best serve the organization and is aligned with organizational priorities. Escalates issues of concern to leadership. Works closely with the System Director, Data Analytics to assure PX Survey data is being managed to meet external regulatory requirements.
- Manages projects and book of work related to PX data collection, ensuring timely completion of project deliverables in support of the PX strategy. Organizes and leads cross-functional project teams through project phases: initiation, planning, implementation and close. Negotiates project scope and requirements with key stakeholders. Secures allocation of project team members time through existing organizational approval processes. Develops and monitors effective project workplans, providing ongoing status reports and resolving obstacles to timely completion.
- Oversees extract, survey and cover letter content and data collection methodology (e.g., mode of administration, sampling, eligibility criteria, resurvey exclusion rules, etc.). Informs reporting hierarchies and platform configuration.
- Promotes quality assurance in PX data collection. Ensures robust processes and standards are in place to support efficiency, accuracy and ease of production. Safeguards the quality of extracts sent to vendor, survey data collected from patients, data ingested into PeaceHealth data warehouses from our vendor, and data shared externally. Identifies and supports continuous improvement activities—and addresses issues and irregularities.
- Provides proactive expert recommendations to system-level leadership on upcoming penalty, incentive and required reporting programs. Positions PeaceHealth to be ready for new mandatory programs. Monitors, analyzes, and communicates changes in standards or regulatory requirements related to such programs.
- Promotes the effective and efficient data use and improvement across PeaceHealth by sharing expertise in PX analytics and measurement, processes and data flows, program requirements, measure specifications, and key business strategies. Proposes solutions to meet business needs. Participates in systemwide teams and committees, as needed.
- Promotes alignment of measure definitions, performance measurement and reporting programs using standard measurement, processes, tools, approaches, consistent interpretation of data and definitions, and adherence to rules and regulations for reporting requirements across the organization.
- Manages program and project communications.
- Serves as a member of the of the Data Analytics Team participating in team meetings and other expectations. Works closely with the Data Analytics System Director to assure work is prioritized and aligned with organizational goals and strategies to include Clinical Excellence key initiatives and priorities.
- Assures alignment and communication of work priorities with the Patient Experience Leadership and Team and overall PeaceHealth Experience organizational strategies
- Provides customer support and investigates and resolves issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, social science, analytics or related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the job required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Project/program management, including managing multiple project simultaneously required.
- Experience in Change management required.
- Experience consulting with senior management on a wide array of initiatives is required.
- Navigating a large, complex organization with multiple business or service lines is preferred.
- Leading large-scale survey processes from definition of the population to surveying to reporting of results preferred.
- Healthcare and/or multi-site organizational experience preferred.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions, troubleshoot issues and identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent knowledge of PX measure requirements in programs including but not limited to CMS, Leapfrog, Magnet recognition©, and Medical Home
- Excellent leadership skills in the areas of expertise, including project management, communication and prioritization.
- Excellent statistical, analytical, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Teams
SYSTEM PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.