PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Manager Experience Analytics for a Full Time, Day position.
Manages the development and integration of system-wide analytic programs, initiatives, and projects. Emphasis will be placed on development of standardized and sustainable programs that support PeaceHealth clinical excellence strategic priorities, specifically that of patient experience. Coordinates simple to complex analytical projects/processes in areas such as continuous improvement, clinical effectiveness, patient safety, and external reporting. Accountable to develop quality measure requirements and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop robust data analytic strategies for quality initiatives. Expert for PeaceHealth in patient experience measures, analytic program management, data collection methodologies, measurement development, interpretation, data validation and integrity, statistical analysis, statistical process control, and data story presentation.
- Organizes and leads cross-functional project teams in development of dashboards and implementation of various analytic solutions through the program planning, design, build, validation, education and roll-out life cycle. Coordinates project work plans and teams, ensuring timely completion of project deliverables in support of the quality improvement initiatives of the organization.
- Assists PX Leaders in negotiating project scope and requirements with key stakeholders. Secures allocation of project team members time through existing organizational approval processes and/or coordinates a conversation with resource managers and sponsors. Works to mitigate risks to achieve project success. Recommends and takes action in order to manage project risks and develop effective solutions to ensure the successful completion and implementation of project.
- Manages program and project communications, including preparing and/or delivering communications and/or presentations to project team members, program participants, and program sponsors. May include leading or partnering with a team in the development of ROI or business case and effort estimates for new analytic solutions. Creates and maintains program-related online team sites where appropriate or needed.
- Uses expertise in business use cases, data use workflows and data visualization designs to inform and influence dashboard build and iterative dashboard improvements leading to effective and efficient data use and improvement across PeaceHealth.
- Serves as knowledge expert in the area of patient experience analytics and measurement. Develops expert understanding of key healthcare business processes and data flows, quality program requirements, measure specifications, and key business strategies in order to formulate appropriate study questions, identify and prioritize data needs and propose data collection or analytic solutions to meet strategic prioritized business needs. Participates in systemwide teams and committees, as needed.
- Develops presentations and ad hoc dashboards or reports for system and community leadership including tables, charts, and graphs to present data stories and assists leaders and teams to make data driven decisions.
- Promotes alignment of measure definitions, performance measurement and reporting programs through the use of standard measurement, processes, tools, approaches, consistent interpretation of data and definitions, and adherence to rules and regulations for reporting requirements across the organization.
- Provides proactive expert recommendations to PX Leadership on upcoming penalty, incentive and required reporting for quality programs. Position PeaceHealth to be ready for new mandatory programs. Monitors, analyzes, and communicates changes in standards or regulatory requirements related to external reporting and quality reporting programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, analytics or related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Project/program management, including managing multiple project simultaneously required.
- Experience in Change management required.
- Experience consulting with senior management on a wide array of initiatives is required.
- Navigating a large, complex organization with multiple business or service lines is preferred.
- Leading large-scale survey processes from definition of the population to surveying to reporting of results preferred.
- Experience with patient experience measures preferred.
- Healthcare and/or multi-site organizational experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of drivers of national quality requirements including but not limited to CMS, AHRQ, DNV/TJC, and State Hospital Associations
- Expert Knowledge in Experience, Quality, Measurement and Data Visualization Tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Excellent leadership skills in the areas of expertise, including project management, communication and prioritization.
- Excellent statistical, analytical, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Teams
SYSTEM PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.