This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 8615
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Senior Project Manager - Business Transformation Office for a Full Time, Day position.
Accountable for the management and delivery of enterprise-wide, high-impact business transformations and change initiatives. Leverages program/project management, change management, and coaching skillsets to design and deploy organizational vision and strategies established by enterprise leadership. Supports a nimble, focused, and skilled team to drive positive change, remove obstacles, and ensure the business value of each initiative is delivered to the organization. Works with executive sponsors and leaders to establish cross-functional teams to create project vision, develop implementation strategy and implement change adaption plans. Manages project discovery, design, scope, schedules, budget, deliverables, and quality. Manages risks and issues through proactive mitigation strategies. Maintains reporting dashboards for business intelligence, decision support, and progress on implementation status, business value, and key performance indicators. Provides leadership and decision in circumstances where competing interests and priorities involve the highest levels of management. Leads multiple moderate to large enterprise projects. May lead a complex enterprise program with direct oversight from Dir Business Transformation.
1. Collaborates and partners with both program and project sponsors, functional and network leaders to develop project definition to include project scope, financial, timeline, risks, dependency, resource needs, and alignment to strategic imperatives. Ensures appropriate project governance is in place and adhered to the structure.
2. Develops and maintains project schedules. Manages project and program budgets and tracks costs. Monitors and analyzes performance and productivity of the project and implements necessary corrective plans.
3. Ensures project collisions are mitigated by directing and coordinating supporting activities with impacting external project managers. Provides hands-on leadership and process subject matter expertise to projects/program teams and senior level management.
4. Maintains a project level schedule and critical path that allows drill across to external dependency projects. Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful implementation of project.
5. Prepares and facilitates vendor selection and management processes, including writing Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
6. Leads quality assurance processes to ensure solutions adhere to business requirements, are properly tested, and consistent with acceptance criteria.
7. Manages project risks and issues, determining a course of action, considering constraints and objectives enabling continued project progress.
8. Manages status reporting and steering committee meetings to ensure leadership is informed, aligned, and able to remove barriers.
9. Serves as point-person for internal and external project communications; ensures that project milestones, completion dates, costs, contingencies, and risks are communicated to team members and stakeholders.
10. Provides project or program status reports and ensures project data in the Project Management Information System (PMIS) and Business Transformation Roadmap is accurate.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field is required.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience leading large, complex enterprise projects, building business plans and pro forma for complex enterprise projects.
• Experience managing enterprise programs.
• Experience with Waterfall, Agile, Lean or other development processes and methodologies.
• Experience leading PM staff required.
• Healthcare and IST industry experience is preferred.
• PMI Certification in Project Management (PMP) is required.
• Lean Black Green Certification is preferred.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred.
• Adept in use of experience with project management applications (e.g., MS Project, MS Project Server, Clarity).
• Ability to lead implementation of project management best practices and frameworks such as PMI or CMMI.
• Ability to assemble, advise, evaluate, restructure and coach project/program teams in complex environment.
• Change Management and Leadership experience.
• Ability to utilize effective communication strategies; able to implement, drive business successful business outcomes, and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Leadership and leadership development experience in large, complex healthcare organizations.
• Ability to work with Dir Business Transformation to provide updates, receive guidance and communicate project needs.
Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.