PeaceHealth is seeking a Executive Assistant Senior - Administration for a Full Time, Day position.
Facilitates office operations by managing day-to-day workflow and exercises independent judgment and discretion through delegated authority to make commitments on behalf of the assigned executive leaders. Duties include development, review and communication of confidential materials, documents, correspondence, reports, and proposals. Serves as primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies seeking executive leadership time and may provide back up support to the Board and Senior Leadership Team. Effectively interacts with a diverse population of executives, leadership, patients, caregivers, governing board members, community professionals and external resources, to address inquiries and work with key stakeholders to respond appropriately. Coordinates PeaceHealth Executive Team agenda, materials, meetings and related activities and events.
- Provides professional and collaborative support for the assigned executive leaders exercising independent judgment and discretion to ensure optimal work and information flow. Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach. Briefs assigned Executive leaders on upcoming commitments and responsibilities and provides follow up as appropriate.
- Communicates directly on behalf of the assigned executive leaders with Board members, donors, caregivers, leadership and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives. Provides a communication bridge between the executive leaders and internal departments; maintains credibility, trust and support with all senior leadership.
- Prepares PeaceHealth Executive Team agendas, materials, meetings and related activities and events.
- Manages a variety of special projects, incoming issues and concerns; researches, prioritizes and follows up by determining appropriate course of action, referral or response. Ensures deadlines are met and projects are brought to successful completion.
- Manages complex appointment calendars, coordinates meetings, reviews mail, provides telephone support, arranges complex/detailed travel arrangements including itineraries, completes expense reports and monitors budget as directed.
- Composes, produces, and facilitates timely distribution of various correspondences with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and professionalism. Conducts necessary research to ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of information provided.
- Coordinates various events/activities including dinners, retreats, and meetings.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of executive office systems and services as appropriate.
- Participates in team meetings and share responsibilities as appropriate and necessary as a member of the executive support team.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business or Communications is required or a combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible executive support experience in a professional/head quarter office required.
- Microsoft certification preferred
- Proficient in Windows based PC applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Schedule + Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammatical skills and sentence structure.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to successful completion.
- Ability to exercise good independent judgment in a variety of situations with successful outcomes and smooth workflow.
- Ability to generate correspondence on behalf of executive with little editing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Demonstrated mastery of professional office functions (telephone etiquette, transcription, copier, reception responsibilities, event planning, etc.)
- Demonstrated aptitude to comprehend directions to perform assignments with minimal supervision, flexibility and under pressure of tight deadlines
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.