Grow Your Healthcare Leadership Career with PeaceHealth Medical Group!
We are seeking a Clinic Manager Senior in Pediatric Specialties. In this role, you will focus on provider and caregiver engagement, patient satisfaction, maintaining efficient workflows, successfully implementing innovative processes, and being responsible to meet financial and operational targets. Pediatric Specialties are expanding and growing, and we need an innovative manager who can help lead the effort. The ideal candidate will have experience and/or interest in program development and superb relationship building skills.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
- Partner with physicians and senior clinic leadership to lead clinic operations to ensure overall success of area/site. Engage staff, providers and leadership in developing and implementing action plans to meet annual operating goals that are in alignment with strategic plan and to resolve clinic issues in a timely manner.
- Analyzes, organizes and manages clinical and non-clinical operations of assigned areas. This may include multiple sites/departments/service lines.
- Full authority/oversight over daily operations and responsible for managing and overseeing the delivery of exceptional and compassionate care to all patients within area(s) of responsibility.
- Overall accountability and oversight of assigned clinic(s)/area(s) including: financial and operational performance; provider practice efficiency; service excellence;; budget development and management staffing; talent/performance management. Engages appropriate stakeholders in the review and dissemination of area financial and productivity performance.
- Manage the selection, training, coaching, mentoring, development and evaluation of assigned staff. Full employment authority.
- Provide first line response to physician and assigned staff issues (behavioral and clinical).Responsible for problem resolution in collaboration with lead physicians(s) and/or senior clinic leadership as necessary.
- Lead and manages strategic initiatives and manages programs in identified service lines. Provides solutions and strategic direction for addressing the business operational issues.
- Involved with planning and implementation of new or acquired service and business ventures.
- Leads and manages process improvement initiatives. Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates alternative courses of action and implements improvement plans through utilization of Quality Improvement (QI) and Process Improvement (PI) principles.
- Demonstrates emphasis on inspiring caregivers and improving quality of staff, systems, and environment to insure high quality care and service.
- Ensures that legal and regulatory standards, as well as clinic and department policies and procedures are implemented and monitored.
- If clinic size does not support a Supervisor-Clinic Operations, responsibilities also include those listed in the job profile for the Supervisor – Clinic Operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Healthcare Management or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job.
- Minimum of four years of progressively responsible leadership experience including manager level or equivalent healthcare management experience.
- Experience in process improvement methodology preferred.
- For licensed and/or certified/registered clinician, must have a current registration/certification or license in State.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to conditions involving minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments such as syringes or lancets. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.