PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Manager Associate CIN - CE Ambulatory Admin for a Full Time, Day position.
Works with and supports the Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) and Direct Contracting Entity (DCE) leadership in managing a portfolio of small to large scale projects across PeaceHealth’s CIN and DCE. Creates and maintains complex project plans, documentation, and workflows to drive timely and efficient results, ensuring projects are completed on time and within scope.
Anticipates project risk and plans appropriate actions to avoid or mitigate risks to project schedules, budget, deliverables, quality, and staffing. Provides leadership and decision-making ability in circumstances where competing interests and priorities are conflicting. Leads multiple projects of small to medium complexity.
- Collaborates and partners with project sponsors and leaders to develop project definition to include project scope, financial, timeline, risks, dependency, resource needs, and alignment to strategic imperatives.
- Manages all aspects of assigned projects including requirements gathering, work plans, timelines, budgets, resources, milestones, purchases, and deliverables.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within budget and within scope. Develops detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Develops and maintains comprehensive project documentation. Ensures project resource availability and allocation.
- Tracks issues and follows up to ensure operational acceptance and project success.
- Assists project sponsors in project vision and partners with project stakeholders to define project scope and objectives, including all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Prepares capital and operating cost analysis as part of the project approval process.
- Mitigates risk throughout the project lifecycle by managing internal and external resources and business partners while fostering creative problem solving. Performs risk management to minimize project risks and proactively communicates issues with project team members and stakeholders.
- Collaborates, communicates, and engages effectively with cross-functional, departmental teams and stakeholders to execute project goals and deliverables.
- Prepares and presents formalized communications and project status updates to CIN and DCE senior leadership and other key stakeholders as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, or related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience required.
- Minimum of one year of project coordination or project management experience required.
- Experience in business analysis or business case development preferred
- PMI Certification in Project Management (PMP) preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is preferred.
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and other development processes and methodologies.
- Change management and leadership experience.
- Ability to independently exercise good judgement, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills including the ability to present complex concepts in a clear, concise manner to audiences with varying levels of understanding.
- Exceptional political awareness and meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to utilize effective communication strategies; able to implement, drive business successful business outcomes, and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.