Job ID: 8901
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Cook - Nutrition Services for a Part Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $17.13, more depending on experience.
This position is responsible for using HACCP guidelines for safe food handling to plan, prepare and cook food according to recipe and production standards to support the hospital patients, medical staff, caregivers, volunteers and visitors.
1. Accurately follow and prepare recipes.
2. Prepare hot and cold food according to the recipe and following production and food styling guidelines taking into consideration customer/patient counts.
3. Maintain proper food handling techniques. Properly clean and sanitize work station according to safety and sanitation guidelines.
4. Organize, calculate and produce food production.
5. Maintain appropriate records according to regulatory and departmental standards.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
Valid Food Handlers Permit on file with Food Service Department.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Oregon West Network – Sacred Heart Medical Centers:
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.