Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Service Line Women's for a Full Time, Day position.
PeaceHealth seeks a Director Service Line for Women’s and Children. This leader will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and strategic leadership in collaboration with the system service line leadership team across the network and partnering with colleagues to implement service line strategies in alignment with organizational goals.
- Works with Service Line members to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate inpatient and outpatient practice alignment, quality outcome review, implement program initiatives, and focus on the regional patient and provider experience.
- Supports service line leaders in the other two networks to oversee and influence all hospital departments and clinics associated with service delivery to achieve desired performance outcomes.
- The network the SL Director builds positive working relationships across the care continuum, focusing on physician and clinician engagement, including all clinical stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the system service director, continuous improvement efforts promote a safety and excellence culture for the network.
- Establishes and maintains a partnership with physicians, network leaders, hospital leaders, department managers, staff, and customers, leading to measurable improvements in patient care outcomes, efficiency, customer, provider, and staff engagement.
PeaceHealth is a 10 hospital vertically integrated health system in the Pacific Northwest. Organized as 3 discreet networks across Oregon, Washington, and Alaska; it serves as the primary health care delivery system in each of its markets through its hospitals, 1200 member employed physician group, affiliated provider practices, Home Health & post-acute services, multiple payor partnerships, CMS’s Direct Contracting program, a single instance of Epic’s electronic health record, and extensive telemedicine services.
To continue to meet the healthcare needs of women and families throughout its networks, PeaceHealth is enhancing existing services while evaluating partnerships with academic affiliates and specialty children’s centers to ensure patients have access to cutting-edge care and consultation. The Women’s and Children’s Service Line goal is to keep care close to home where it makes sense safely. In areas of care where a patient needs service outside of their community, PeaceHealth has invested in strategic relationships to support the specialty care of patients throughout the northwest. Many patients continue to stay and receive care close to home, and the Women’s and Children’s Service Line supports patients throughout the stages of their life.
- Master’s degree required or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills, and ability to successfully perform the job.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in healthcare management in the ambulatory or inpatient setting.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in program leadership and/or physician practice management.
- Strong Customer Service skills, Excellent verbal, negotiation, and written communication skills, particularly with key stakeholder groups such as physicians, other clinicians, and quality improvement staff.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Demonstrated ability and skills to lead, facilitate, design, implement, and measure improvement projects and programs under senior leadership direction on a wide array of initiatives.
- Experience working with virtual teams and the ability to navigating a large, complex organization with multiple business or service lines
- Extensive (up to 25%) travel within the organization’s communities is required.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and people skills.
- Strong organization, analysis, software aptitude, and communication skills (both written & verbal) are required
- Ability to work both independently and interdependently with staff and team members with limited supervision
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proactive and assertive conflict resolution skills.
For more information Please Contact: Executive Recruiter Deanna Toney, [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.