PeaceHealth is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician LICSW for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day functions for assigned area. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines met and service excellence provided in all aspects of work. Subject matter expert.
Coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with commercial insurance and Medicaid.
- Assign work; plan and manage priorities, provide technical assistance, oversee staff schedules, monitor quality of work, monitor team projects, mentor staff, provide constructive feedback, oversee staff training, ensure quality improvement, provide leadership feedback on staff performance, and assist with goal setting for the team.
- Provides individual, family, group and multi-family group therapy to patients with complex diagnostic presentations and treatment needs.
- Provides clinical leadership to team of masters’ and bachelors’ level clinical and student interns.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural supports.
- Evaluates and provides interventions to improve a patient’s cognitive, social, vocational, spiritual, and emotional functioning, utilizing natural and community supports when possible.
- Provides urgent/crisis evaluations, interventions, and safety planning.
- Together with consumer and natural supports, identifies key problems, strengths and resources to be addressed in the treatment plan.
- May provide case management, coordination with other treatment agencies or outside support services, outreach and engagement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Masters’ in Social Work (MSW) .
- Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex mental health conditions.
- Experience provided clinical supervision to bachelors’ and masters’ level clinicians preferred.
- Previous leadership training or experience preferred.
- Licensed Independent Counselor in Social Work in the state of Washington
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to obtain and interpret information appropriate to patients’ needs and age as required for assessment range of treatment, and patient care.
- Proficiency with DSM-5 diagnoses and best practice treatment interventions for a variety of behavioral health conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment.
- Knowledge and adherence to ethical guidelines for behavioral health clinical practice.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and documenting in electronic medical records.
- Effective prioritization skills.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.