Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Compensation Consultant - Rewards for a Full Time, Day position.
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska
Creates, implements, and administers progressive and proactive compensation solutions based on PeaceHealth’s total rewards strategy. Designs competitive and equitable pay programs, for all caregivers, that drive the recruitment and retention of top talent. Accountabilities include base salary administration, and incentive and recognition programs, as needed.
- In collaboration with other COEs and the Human Resource Partner Organization (HRPO,) develops, implements, administers, and analyzes the effectiveness of compensation programs that support PeaceHealth’s rewards strategy and mission.
- Designs and implements compensation programs for management and staff including base compensation, short-term incentives, and deferred compensation. Creates high level analytics, budgetary analyses, and reports.
- Conducts analyses and market research to support the development of bargaining proposals for caregiver compensation and evaluates union compensation requests. Gathers and prepares cost data for company and union proposals and final settlements.
- Consults with HRPO, Labor, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, HRMS, Audit, Benefits, and Legal on compensation matters.
- Prepares compensation policies and procedures, as well as develops educational and informational training and communication materials. Collaborate with the HRPO in communication and training of PeaceHealth leadership and caregivers, when appropriate.
- As a compensation subject matter expert (SME), resolves escalated, complex compensation issues and questions. Ensures compliance with all organizational policies, state and federal laws and other regulatory agencies.
- Participates in the development and testing of system upgrades, or implementation of new systems affecting human resources and compensation processes.
- Researches and manages vendor partnerships for compensation programs and initiatives.
- Participates in the analysis, onboarding, and integration of acquisitions due to PeaceHealth’s growth strategies, if applicable.
- Partners with the HRPO and department leadership to plan, develop and implement re-organizations related to job profiles, market pricing, titling, and individual caregiver mapping.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance, or related field required, or a combination of education, training, and applicable experience
- Five years compensation experience, or a combination of significant compensation related and/or analytics experience.
- Experience in a multi-site healthcare environment strongly preferred
- Experience in Lawson/GHR/Infor strongly preferred
- Highly skilled in reporting and analytics strongly preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Advanced level of technical expertise in Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Experience in MarketPay or other market-pricing database tools preferred
- Advanced analytical and qualitative skills
- Skilled in Tableau, Power BI, QlikView or other dashboard analytics tools preferred
- Seasoned verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills, required
- Attention to detail in all job-related aspects
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task daily
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of leadership and staff
- Proficient knowledge of state and federal wage and hour and pay equity laws
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.