PeaceHealth is seeking a LPN Clinic Lead in Family Practice for a full time, day shift position. Hourly compensation starts at $26.31, more depending on experience.
Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day functions for assigned area. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines met and service excellence provided in all aspects of work. The Clinic LPN functions as a core member of the interdisciplinary care team and fulfills/shares the roles and responsibilities of rooming nurse, resource nurse, and clinical support nurse in the ambulatory patient care setting.
- Assigns work; plans and manages priorities, provides technical assistance, oversees staff schedules, monitors quality of work, monitors team projects, mentors staff, provides constructive feedback, oversees staff training, ensures quality improvement, provides leadership feedback on staff performance, and assists with goal setting for the team.
- Assess and implement patient care under supervision. Prepares patient for examination.
- Provide direct patient care. Assists provider with examination and treatment of patient as directed.
- Under the oversight of provider, may be responsible for telephone triage using age specific triage protocol books and computerized resources.
- Document patient care in health record according to department standards.
- Obtains and conveys information to and from patients, pharmacies, and other providers as directed and supervised by a licensed provider; may obtain referral authorizations for treatment as directed by provider.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through continued education and professional development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited State Board of Nursing LPN program required.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience as an LPN required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current licensure as an LPN in Oregon.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion more than 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.