Job ID: 9859
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The position is responsible, under the direction of the Director of Cardiovascular Services, for overseeing the day-to-day operational and clinical activities of the Cath Lab. Coordinates unit activities and supports staff in providing compassionate care and services to patients and families. Independent decision-making is expected in the execution of routine duties.
1. Supervise staff and give technical direction, monitor and prioritize workflow.
2. Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
3. Assists in development and monitoring of budget. Performs needs assessment and makes recommendations for capital purchases.
4. Ensure adequate staffing and effective utilization of resources.
5. Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
6. Establish effective relationships with physicians.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES:
Oregon Network: Cath Lab
Graduate of an accredited State Board of Nursing. BSN required OR Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology required. Advanced certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist for Cardiovascular Invasive Technology (CIT)/IR (Interventional Radiology) registration or Cardiac Catheterization (CC) registration required upon hire. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Healthcare.
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.