Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is a non-profit organization which puts it patients and employees first. We offer excellent benefits and a supportive environment. We are seeking a Manager Home Infusion for a Full Time, Day position.
This position is responsible, under the direction of the Director of Home Care Services, for overseeing the day-to-day operational and clinical activities of the Home Infusion department to ensure safe, efficient, and effective home infusion.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction and monitor and prioritize workflow.
- Manage, supervise, coach and train assigned staff including participating in hiring, firing, and staff performance/competency evaluations.
- Ensure adequate staffing and effective utilization of resources.
- Effectively plan, analyze, implement, and evaluate clinical and operational processes and outcomes to assure quality, efficient and cost-effective patient care services and care coordination.
- Manage program inventories.
- Ensure adherence to current regulatory, industry, quality, and departmental standards, as well as departmental policies, procedures, and practice issues.
- Participate in budget preparation/process for Home Infusion and manage services/costs appropriately to achieve financial targets and goals.
- Ensure efficient clinical care coordination systems are in place and operational to facilitate communication, collaboration, and quality patient care through the continuum of care.
- Responsible for adhering to licensing laws and certification processes for all personnel and services
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy with a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy required. Pharm D preferred.
- Minimum of five years pharmacy experience, two of which are in a supervisory capacity.
- Previous pharmacy experience in Home Infusion.
- Working knowledge of federal/state pharmaceutical codes, rules, regulations, laws and procedures applicable to the profession.
- Current Pharmacist licensure in the state of practice
- Valid driver’s license (OR, WA, or AK as applicable).
- Strong organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications as well as clinical applications
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Dotted line reporting structure to Director or Pharmacy.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.