PeaceHealth is seeking a Driver - Supply Chain Operations for a Part Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $15.43, more depending on experience.
This position is responsible for providing transporting services for patients utilizing specific services within PeaceHealth and/or for making deliveries and pick-ups of reports, supplies and other materials as requested.
- Follows established route and defined procedures.
- Provides and/or arranges for appropriate maintenance of the vehicle.
- Operates van wheelchair access and secures wheelchair patients for transport if applicable.
- Prepares and verifies accuracy of transportation logs. Collaborates with other users to prepare statistical information as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- On the job training will be provided, no experience required.
- Valid current driver’s license in the state of vehicle operation. Proof of acceptable driving record must be documented by a Motor Vehicles Record check form the state Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Must have or obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within 90 days of employment if required.
- Current CPR/BLS certification preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent customer services skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with MS Office applications
ST JOSEPH PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires normal physical exertion from up to 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work requires occasional exposure to cold or heat and outdoor environments.
- Work may require operating company owned motor vehicle on urban and rural roadways. Duties require the ability to concentrate or pay close attention to detail up to 100% of work time. Work may require need to manage violent or uncontrollable persons.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.