**This position is eligible for a $1,500 sign-on bonus!**
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist - Laundry & Linen for a Per Diem/Relief, Variable position. The Supply Chain Specialist will provide a variety of material handling support; such as receipt, distribution, linen, and inventory and equipment management. Hourly compensation starts at $15.00, more depending on experience.
Details of the position:
- Assists with requisitioning, stocking, receipt and distribution of supplies. Upon receipt of supplies; inspects and verifies quantities. Processes documentation on receipt and distribution of supplies according to department operational procedures and policies. As appropriate, records linen usage by department.
- Responsible for supply inventory monitoring; rotates products, monitors expiration dates, ensures proper labeling and storage of equipment and/or supplies.
- Prepares supplies, linen and equipment for distribution and delivers supplies to departments. Fills daily requisitions, determines delivery method, truck, courier, etc.
- May perform equipment management by coordinating repairs, loaner services and rental equipment to minimize delays in services to department.
- Works on special requests and performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
What you bring:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Computer experience required.
- Previous experience with inventory control, receiving and distribution is preferred and experience in a hospital or medical office setting is desirable.
- Ability to work efficiently and responsibly in an environment with multiple demands and short time frames with minimum supervision.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion up to 64% of the time with frequent walking and stooping.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties require intense concentration and attention to detail up to 80% of work time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.