Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor Imaging for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $45.66, more depending on experience. We are currently offering Relocation Assistance and a $5,000 Sign on bonus.
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
- Link mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommend or develop plans for improvement, and assures regulatory compliance.
- Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback. Initiates disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Communicates and teaches new policies and procedures to staff.
- Promotes problem identification, facilitates resolution and follows up and communicates as necessary.
- Provides input and assists on operational and capital budgets. Participates in budget planning and monitoring.
- Has basic knowledge of multiple imaging modalities including in the areas of CT, US, MRI, X-ray, Special Procedures/Cath Lab, Cardiovascular Lab, Nuclear Medicine, PET and Mammography as applicable.
- Responsible for selection, training and performance for compliance with accreditation, legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Acts as a liaison for physicians and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate of Science (AS) in Radiology, ARDMS, NMTCB and/or equivalent experience.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in area of licensure.
- Previous leadership training and experience strongly preferred.
- Current license/registration/certification as required by State to practice.
- Current licensure in one of the Imaging Services modalities (i.e. CT, US, MRI, X-Ray, Special Procedures/Cath Lab, Cardiovascular Lab, Nuclear Medicine, Pet or Mammography).
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTC).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Strong administrative, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications as well as clinical applications.
PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS – PHSW
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.