PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor Clinic Operations - Family Practice for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
Supervises daily activities, focusing on operations and effective use of resources within established budget. Responsible for operational performance including the quality, service environment and regulatory compliance.
- Link mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommend or develop plans for improvement, assure regulatory compliance.
- Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Supervise assigned caregivers with full personnel action authority. Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and development of caregivers. Ensure the completion of mandatory training and in-services. Responsible for scheduling and time off management of direct reports.
- Delegate work and projects within team; adjust workflow to provide efficient and effective operations. Maintain alignment with the patient experience and medical group strategic initiatives.
- Provide operational support with clinical processes, policies, procedures and budget management. Assist with compliance to policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and laws.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of effective relationships within the department and working collaboratively with internal PeaceHealth customers as well as external customers, i.e. patients, families, visitors, etc.
- Provide first line problem solving for caregivers and patients for complaints, incident reporting and in the moment follow-up for issues or concerns.
- Support and carryout strategic and process improvement initiatives and projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Click here for details
QUALIFICATIONS: (required unless otherwise noted)
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Healthcare Management or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job
- Minimum of one year leadership experience preferred; supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive relationships and a customer-focused work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a self-directed environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES:
PHMG PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.