PeaceHealth is seeking a Integration Developer for a Full Time, Day position.
**The person in this role may work at one of our network locations in Washington, Oregon or Alaska.
Responsible for the design, analysis, implementation and maintenance of complex integration systems. Develops, troubleshoots, maintains, and installs integration software. Works as part of a team consisting of Development Team Lead, Senior Developers, IST Analysts, external vendors, and other PeaceHealth (PH) personnel to ensure systems are developed, installed and maintained in accordance with IST Development Team standards and processes.
- Designs, builds, installs, and maintains integration solutions. Serves as a resource for project managers and system developers in defining solutions that will achieve objectives for technical and application support. Complies with overall information management best practices.
- Assists with design of complex integration solutions utilizing intermediate knowledge of interface development tools, core PeaceHealth applications, and vendor technical specifications.
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to maintain application development standards, monitor standards for consistent usage and help other move towards standards
- Assists with the development and implementation of integration specifications and standards. Plans and executes testing and implementation of major systems. Evaluates technologies and techniques to implement and maintain interfaces.
- Provides information to be used in the monitoring of systems to maintain stability and performance. Assists as directed by team lead or senior developer in determining long and short term system resource requirements.
- Applies project management methodology and utilizes standard software practices in development and maintenance of project plans. Acts as a liaison to other PH teams and external vendors in support of key projects.
- Reports status of projects to team lead and senior developers.
- Maintains project documentation (resources used, decision, outcomes, agreements, etc.)
- Participates in on-call rotation to triage and resolve.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum two years relevant experience in a healthcare setting or with integration development.
- Three years of experience with design and implementation of Cloverleaf interfaces and data integration. Experience with another interface engine can be substituted.
- Experience/knowledge of operating systems architecture, data structures, database concepts, application tailoring tools, commands, system utilities and report writing tools.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Health Level 7 standard.
- Experience with UNIX/AIX and Unix Shell programming or other operating systems
- Experience with programming TCL or other development languages.
- Experience with integration development, implementation and support.
- Experience with Healthcare information systems implementation.
- Experience with Epic Bridges is preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and Client/Server environments.
- Experience with TCP/IP Networking & working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, nslookup, etc.
- Cloverleaf certification strongly preferred.
- Epic Bridges certification is preferred
- Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail.
- Knowledge of computer programming language concepts and techniques, structured application analysis, design and database practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Team player.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.