PeaceHealth is seeking a Integration Developer Senior for a Full Time, Day position.
**The person in this role may work at one of our network locations in Washington, Oregon or Alaska.
Responsible for the design, analysis, implementation and maintenance of complex integration solutions. Develops, troubleshoots, maintains, and installs integration software. Works as part of a team consisting of IST Analysts, external vendors, and other PeaceHealth (PH) personnel to ensure systems are developed, installed and maintained in accordance with IST Development Team standards and processes. Provides design recommendations, project updates, risk identification and mitigation to Development Team manager and team lead. Works with junior team members to provide mentoring and project assignments.
- Designs, builds, installs and maintains complex integration solutions. Serves as a resource for project managers and system developers in defining solutions that will achieve objectives for technical and application support. Complies with overall information management best practices.
- Design of complex integration solutions utilizing advanced knowledge of interface development tools, core PeaceHealth applications, and vendor technical specifications.
- Leads the works with key stakeholders to maintain application development standards, monitor standards for consistent usage and help other move towards standards
- Develops and implements complex integration specifications and standards. Plans and executes testing and implementation of major systems. Evaluates technologies and techniques to implement and maintain interfaces.
- Monitors systems to maintain stability and performance. Determines long and short term system resource requirements. Develops, implements and tests backup and recovery plans. Understands high availability and disaster recovery architectures.
- Applies project management methodology and utilizes standard software practices in development and maintenance of project plans. Acts as a liaison to other PH teams and external vendors in support of key projects.
- Reports status of projects to Dev. Team manager, team lead, and key stakeholders.
- Develops and reviews project documentation (resources used, decisions, outcomes, agreements, etc.)
- Identifies realistic sequencing of work based on business/customer needs and time constraints.
- Provides mentoring and training for new and current Interface team members in the areas of interface development tools, coding languages, and existing interface design.
- Participates in on-call rotation to triage and resolve integration issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum five years relevant experience in a healthcare setting or with integration development.
- Five years of experience with design and implementation of Cloverleaf interfaces, data integration, extraction, and conversion. Experience with another interface engine can be substituted.
- Experience organizing and managing detailed information and working with and leading teams.
- Experience/knowledge of operating systems architecture, data structures, database concepts, application tailoring tools, commands, system utilities and report writing tools.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Health Level 7 standard.
- Experience with UNIX/AIX and Unix Shell programming.
- Experience with programming TCL or other development languages.
- Experience with interface development, implementation and management.
- Experience with Healthcare information systems implementation.
- Experience with Epic Bridges is preferred.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL) and Client/Server environments.
- Experience with TCP/IP Networking & working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, nslookup, etc.
- Cloverleaf level 2 certification or above strongly preferred.
- Epic Bridges certification preferred
- Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail.
- Knowledge of ADT, Lab and Imaging systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Team player.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.