PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor of CareConnect Training.
Provides day-to-day operational oversight and leadership for CareConnect training staff. Responsible for monitoring the overall services, maintaining quality and performance indicators, and ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Responsible for staffing and scheduling resources in support of CareConnect orientation and other training/support initiatives. Acts as primary point of contact for intake and escalations related to CareConnect training projects and services.
- Focuses on meeting organizational and department targets; such as employee engagement and yearly goals. Monitors budget variances and recommends plans for improvement. Ensures regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, and discipline of direct reports. Ensures staffing and work assignments adapt to meet the ongoing needs of CareConnect training. Provides meaningful and constructive coaching to direct reports in accordance with PeaceHealth’s values and mission.
- Works with leadership to develop policies, procedures, and enhancements in the delivery of services and operations of the department.
- Serves as a point of contact for complex or escalated issues.
- Develops staff training to ensure learning best-practices are incorporated in all efforts. Serves as subject matter expert and advisor related to CareConnect training. Triages incoming projects and bodies of work for the area of supervision.
- Creates and manages consistent processes which support a highly positive caregiver experience for all stakeholders.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to plan, design and evaluate system-wide training initiatives. May contribute to the design of program materials by engaging subject matter experts, facilitating collaborative development, and implementation of tactical plans consistent with learning best-practices. Provides interface between stakeholders and networks to ensure timely and successful implementation.
- Leads small to large size training projects. Contributes to the use, improvement, and standardization of training processes and documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education, knowledge, and work experience required.
- Master’s Degree in Education, Instructional Design, or Performance Improvement related area preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in training required.
- Previous leadership experience strongly preferred
- Experience with large scale technology implementation development required.
- Experience implementing Epic systems and developing and delivering Epic training is preferred.
- Experience with e-learning development process and common tools, such as Adobe Captivate, preferred.
- Experience with remote instructor-led training delivery and common tools, such as Skype, preferred.
- Experience in a large or multi-campus healthcare organization preferred.
- Experience with training administration processes and Learning Management Systems preferred
- Training or certification in adult learning, Lean processes, human performance technology or management preferred.
- Epic certification required or obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Experience leading a virtual team of employees
- Experience working in a multi-state, multi-facility training environment
- Strong working knowledge of training and instructional design
- Strong customer service focus
- Leadership abilities with superior skills working with professional colleagues.
- Experience leading, motivating, and engaging staff
- Ability to perform critical thinking, be proactive and take initiative
- Knowledge of learning management systems and training administration processes
- Proficient expertise in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to assess situations from a variety of perspectives for positive outcomes with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and present concise information
- Ability to travel throughout the networks up to 25% of the time.
SYSTEM PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.